Estes is the largest, privately-owned freight shipping company in North America.
We've been providing reliable shipping solutions to our customers for ninety years, and have worked hard through the decades to build a robust transportation network, a reputation for dependability, and an award-winning safety record.
As an asset-based freight transportation and custom logistics solutions provider, Estes manages a fleet of more than 7,000 tractors and 30,000 trailers, as well as a network of 260+ terminals. And because our company was built on the solid foundation of financial stability, we have both the skill and resources necessary to stay nimble and responsive to the ever-changing shipping needs of our customers.
At Estes, our mission is to deliver responsive freight solutions so you have more time to focus on what matters most. Our company provides:
- Reliable Less Than Truckload (LTL) freight solutions to and from all 50 states, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean
- A standard network of nearly 7,000 next-day lanes and over 270-million next-day points
- Comprehensive Time Critical solutions, including time-date definite, guaranteed and expedited freight delivery
- Asset-based and brokered Volume LTL and Truckload shipping to regional, national, international and offshore destinations
- Comprehensive freight forwarding options that make it easy to ship anywhere on the globe with confidence
- Residential and commercial non-dock delivery solutions to take your freight the final mile
- Custom Shipping and Logistics including dedicated delivery, flatbed, truckload, warehousing, supply chain management, pick and pack, and other special services